Friday, June 17, 2016

Quick Post - winners of Pattern Drawing

Hi and Happy Friday!

I drew two names for the patterns I posted about earlier this week so will the following readers get in touch and let me know your postal mailing address.   Click the letter symbol to the right for my email address.

Simplicity pattern:  C Berry in New Zealand

McCalls pattern: Liz Wallin in the UK

Thanks everyone for reading and commenting about whether to post things on the blog that may also have appeared on Instagram.
I figure Instagram is good for a sneak peak or just a "what I am doing" on a particular moment but I will always go in depth here about my sewing projects.

On that note here is something I posted there today. I am crazy about this one - if I do say so myself. And its not for me! My friend Alice picked it out and bought the fabric which is gorgeous.  We got it at StoneMountainFabric in Berkeley. They have really expanded their web listings and I see some eyelets there.

I will post more details on this as I made two in a row - different fabrics but I am probably not done yet. It might just be my ideal tunic top.

blue eyelet top



And tomorrow I will post my link to making the popover placket  - as I believe the post will be live on the Craftsy blog tomorrow.

Have a great weekend, 
Beth

4 comments:

  1. That is a cute little tunic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with everything about this blouse, and can't wait to see the full post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this pattern now! What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this pattern now! What is it?

    ReplyDelete